Suite HOPE is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization committed to respecting the privacy of its donors and patrons. Except as indicated, our programs are provided at no cost to recipients, and we rely upon the generous support of our contributors.
“Personal Information” includes information which identifies you personally, including but not limited to your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address. We collect and store the personally identifiable information you provide to us.
Information collected and/or maintained may include the following:
- Contact Information, including your name, address, phone number and e-mail address
- Payment Information, including your credit card number, expiration date, electronic payment, matching funds and billing information. This information is properly destroyed after its use.
- Volunteer Information, including your name, address and volunteer interests
- Information about how you heard about Suite HOPE
- Information you share, including questions, comments, suggestions, how Suite HOPE interests you and why you choose to support Suite HOPE
- Requests to receive periodic updates and/or invitations via U.S. mail or e-mail
Examples in which we may collect your information include the following:
- You request information from us through our website, by e-mail, via telephone or in person. We may collect your name, address and/or e-mail in order to respond to your inquiry.
- You register for an event with us. We may collect your name, e-mail address and other contact information.
- You make a contribution to us. We may collect your name, e-mail address, telephone number and payment information.
- You contact us through our website, by e-mail, via telephone or in person to offer suggestions, ask questions or comment about why you support Suite HOPE.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
Suite HOPE uses your information to understand your needs and provide you with better service. Specifically, we use your information to help you complete a transaction, communicate with you, and update you on Suite HOPE news. We use the comments you offer to provide you with information requested, and we take seriously each recommendation as to how we might improve communication. Regarding contributions, all donations used for the specific purpose designated, if applicable.
- Suite HOPE will never sell, rent, lease, trade or share your personal information, collected on the website or through any other business activities, with anyone else.
- Suite HOPE maintains in strict confidence the identity of all donors and patrons. Use of donor and patron information is limited to internal purposes of Suite HOPE and used only to further the organization’s activities and its mission to educate and esthetically help oncology patients.
- Suite HOPE will never send you mailings on behalf of other organizations.
- Suite HOPE will only share your personal information if you give us specific permission to do so.
- Suite HOPE will collect payment information, billing address and other information necessary to process a donation or event registration.
- Suite HOPE will use your information to comply with state and federal laws and/or on the good faith belief that such action is necessary to conform to the requirements of law or comply with legal process served on us. We will protect and defend our rights and/or act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of others.
- Suite HOPE will use personal information to protect against potential fraud. We may verify with third parties the information collected in the course of processing a gift, event registration or other donation. If you use a credit card or debit card on our website, we may use card authorization and fraud screening services to verify your card information and your address matches the information you supplied to us and that the card being used has not been reported lost or stolen.
Right of Review
You have the right to review information we have collected about you. To review collected information, please contact us in writing at Suite HOPE, ATTN: Director of Development, 14093 Preston Rd., Suite 404 #179, Dallas, TX 75254.